4-H Livestock Showcase
In lieu of canceling the 2020 4-H Livestock Show, we have decided to hold a digital showcase of our 4-H’ers and their projects. Until further notice, the N.C. Cooperative Extension of Washington County office is closed to the public with limited staff. We are available via email and phone. Please see below for important details concerning this year’s showcase.
Exhibitors and Parents/Guardians:
- Standard Operating Procedures as of April 3, 2020
- Market or Home? Form — DUE APRIL 6
- Exhibitor Information Form — DUE APRIL 6
- Tips/Tricks for Quality Videos & Photos
- Videos & Photos — DUE April 22
- Before you begin filming, please watch this short video on Vertical Video Syndrome.
- Each family will be sent a Google Drive link to upload your media. Please check your emails.
- 4-H Online Registration — DUE APRIL 6